STEP 1: Open the "Create New Session" pop-up.
- You can either go to the Calendar tab in the navigation bar and click on the desired date/start time for the appointment
- OR -
- Simply click on the New Session icon within the menu bar in the top right-hand corner
STEP 2: Enter the appropriate details into the required fields.
The required fields include:
- If you have clinician access, this will default to your name.
- Room --
- Select the accurate room for the scheduled session (these are configured at the Account Settings level).
- Pay special attention to whether this is an in-person session or if it's being conducted virtually.
- Client --
- You can choose to scroll through the list of the selected professional's clients or simply type the client's first or last name into the search bar.
- Select the CPT/service code from the dropdown list (these are configured at the Account Settings level).
- You can press the + Add Additional Service button to include multiple services within the same appointment
Service price --
- Enter the amount that should be charged for the service code selected.
- Select the desired date/time for the appointment using the calendar and digital clock tools.
Length (min) --
- Enter the duration of the appointment to be scheduled in minutes.
Setting Up an Appointment Recurrence (Optional):
You can select one of our default recurrences in the dropdown or you can create your own custom recurrence by selecting "Custom recurrence" and completing the additional fields.
You can choose to have the recurrence set to "Never Ends" or you can enter a specific end date by choosing "Ends on" in the dropdown.
STEP 3: Finish adding the appointment!
- Simply press the Add Appointment button to have this appointment added to the calendar.
- You can make changes to this appointment at any time by navigating to the specific entry within the Calendar tab.